Red Reflet Ranch, a leading luxury guest ranch in Ten Sleep, Wyoming, just hit the market for roughly $20 million. The 28,000+ acre ranch has a jet capable landing strip, 13 homes, 100+ miles of trails/roads, a world-class equestrian compound, a natural water park, a butcher shop, a large organic garden, a greenhouse, shooting ranges, and more.
The main lodge, constructed in 2008, is about 9,700 square feet and contemporary western in style. It includes a 12-seat theater, a temperature-controlled wine cellar, three dining areas, a commercial kitchen, a bar, and a great room with a massive wood-burning fireplace. There are four luxurious chalets as well as barns and other houses for staff. There are also elaborate equestrian facilities, including a roughly 22,000-square-foot indoor riding arena. The ranch has its own hangar and a 5,000-foot lighted runway.
The guest ranch facility, which charges from roughly $550 to $850 a night per person, is a profitable enterprise that helps pay for the costs of maintaining the ranch, which sits at the foothills of the Bighorn Mountains. Visit their website https://red-reflet-ranch.net/
JUST THE FACTS
- Location: Six miles southeast of Ten Sleep.
- Acreage: 28,667± with 6,600± deeded.
- Acreage Breakdown: 580± irrigated, balance native range and building sites.
- Improvements: Extensive – magnificent lodge, four guest houses, mountain cabin, six staff homes, bunkhouse, shop, stables, indoor and outdoor arenas, gym, pool, lighted tennis court.
- Operation: Profitable commercial guest ranch plus 500 AU cattle operation currently leased to neighbors.
- Wildlife: Also extensive – including significant deer, elk and antelope populations – outstanding hunting.
- Water: Water rights in Spring Creek plus nine artesian wells, two of which flow 900 GPM and two flow 600 GPM. The smallest flows 80 GPM. Amongst the most dependable water in Wyoming.
- Terrain: From sagebrush range to irrigated meadows to spectacular red canyons and foothills to rolling grassland on top of the Bighorns which is interspersed with groves of aspen and timber.
- Summary: An incredibly diverse recreational retreat ranch with near 3,800 feet of elevation change. Extensive and beautifully executed improvements operating profitably with guests and cattle.
For more information contact : https://hallhall.com/property-for-sale/wyoming/red-reflet-ranch/a091Y000023oSD5/