Pornhub, the premier online destination for adult entertainment, will offer free Pornhub Premium to the entire world in an effort to encourage the importance of staying home and practicing social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. Users can sign up at www.pornhub.com/stayhome to enjoy the high definition (HD), on-demand streaming platform for the next 30 days.
In response to the pandemic, Pornhub is also pledging its support to first responders and medical staff fighting on the front lines against the Coronavirus around the world. Pornhub’s COVID-19 relief efforts worldwide include donations of:
- 15,000 surgical masks to protect first responders from the Local 2507 of New York City, which represents emergency medical technicians (EMTs), paramedics and fire inspectors of the Fire Department of the City of New York (FDNY).
- 15,000 surgical masks to the Uniformed Firefighters Association (UFA) Local 94 of New York City to protect first responders.
- 20,000 surgical masks to Mount Sinai South Nassau to bolster the safety of nurses, physicians and support staff caring for Coronavirus patients.
- €50,000 to various European organizations to purchase additional
masks and medical equipment, including Dein Quarantäne Engel / Deutsches Rotes Kreuz in Germany, Croce Verde di Vicenza in Italy, España vs Coronavirus. Mascarillas AQUÍ AHORA and Material Sanitario para Hospitales Públicos ESPAÑA in Spain.
- $25,000 to Sex Workers Outreach Project (SWOP), contributing directly to sex worker relief funds in the SWOP-USA network to meet immediate requests for support from sex workers impacted by COVID-19.
“With nearly one billion people in lockdown across the world because of the coronavirus pandemic, it’s important that we lend a hand and provide them with an enjoyable way to pass the time. We hope by expanding our offer of free Pornhub Premium worldwide, people have an extra incentive to stay home and flatten the curve,” said Corey Price, Vice President, Pornhub.
“We very much appreciate the offer from Pornhub to donate 20,000 surgical masks to help protect our healthcare workers and patients at Mount Sinai South Nassau during the COVID-19 crisis. These masks are mission critical in the fight against the COVID pandemic. They will help keep our nurses, physicians and support staff safe from infection while caring for those who are stricken with the disease. We are doing everything possible to curtail the spread of the virus and these masks are a first line of defense,” said Joe Calderone, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications & Development, Mount Sinai.