Oscar’s 2016 red carpet was stunning. Full of beautiful gowns and flawles looks. POP Style TV reached out to dynamic celebrity makeup and hair team, LAUREN+VANESSA to help us recreate last night’s looks. If you follow their instructions you can be red carpet ready in no time, just follow their advice.
What makes Lady Gaga’s look stand out from the rest is her bleach blonde hair. Consult with your colorist about the best way to lighten your hair without damaging it. Begin with a classic pin curl set. Once hair is set begin.
- Use a Rose gold eyeshadow on the upper lid.
- Apply a black, thickening mascara and finish with a neutral lip tone like LAUREN+VANESSA Pink Truffle
- Once you finish your makeup, brush out your hair with a mason Pearson brush. Then, brush your hair into a deep side part. Finish by Spraying hair with a strong hold hair spray
- Begin with a bronze cream eye shadow. Smudge the shadow with your finger
- Then, line your eyes with an espresso eye liner. Finish with a high impact mascara and a high shine lip gloss in a pale pink
- Part hair into a deep side part. Section out the front from one end of the eyebrow to the other
- Slick remaining hair back into a low bun
- Add a volumizing cream to the hair that is left out and blow dry back away from the face. Part hair to the desired side and finish with a strong hold spray
- Use a tinted moisturizer and subtle pink blush. Add a thin black liner on the top lid
- Finish with a volumizing mascara and subtle lipstick close to your natural lip color
- Blow dry hair with a moisturizing cream
- Comb a deep side part into hair. Brush the hair in the back into a low pony or low chignon
- Apply a shine cream and/or oil to hair. Finish with a shine spray
- Begin by filling in brows with your natural brow color
- Use a Gunmetal kohl eyeliner and smudge all over top lid
- Line lower lash line with kohl liner and use a volumizing mascara for extra drama
- Finish with a Pink nude matte lipstick
- Spray hair with beach spray, tease crown pull back into low pony
- Twist into low chignon, secure w/ hair pins. Voila!